Open Coffee Ballyclare is a regular, informal business and professional networking group that loosely follows the Open Coffee Club format. We meet for coffee, tea and a chat anywhere from Donegore to Breckenhill. Often we will add a group discussion topic or informal speaker to the mix. View upcoming events.
Open Coffee Ballyclare is a regular Sensei event. Sensei is a training, coaching and writing consultancy based in Mallusk and Belfast. The current coordinator is Dawn Baird who is a Partner at Sensei.
A collection of local voluntary hosts, speakers and helpers assist to make the network a success. If you’d like to get involved, see Help Wanted.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Employees and other professionals (including public sector, social enterprises and charities)
- Those who work from a home office, studio or workshop
- Tradespeople, cottage industries and town centre retailers
- Those just thinking of starting up, or in the very early stages of business
- Students, and the unemployed, redundant or retired
The aim is to bring businesses in the Ballyclare area together for networking, sharing of contacts, expertise, news, experience and an injection of energy!